February 10, 2014
This is the time of year when families reflect on their child’s school progress. Whether a family is considering a school change, a summer program or academic support, each parent wants to guide their student in a positive direction. Our Educational Advising service can be the catalyst to making a change.
We have worked with families in many different areas including but not limited to the following situations:
- Assisting families with relocation and school options
- Alternative semester programs for high school students
- Implementing organization and time management skills for middle school students
- Identifying school options for students with learning challenges
- Developing transition plans from a specialized school for students with learning challenges into traditional schools
- Guiding parents with Psycho-Educational Evaluations, Speech and Language and Occupational Therapy
We can assess what may be causing your student a challenge, discuss which options are available and create a plan of action.
Robin and Jim have extensive educational experience working with students and parents for over thirty years. Their knowledge of schools will ensure your session will be productive and insightful.
Please call to set up a time to meet and explore how together, we can make a difference in your child’s life.